Nocturne Summit Can't deny my love
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Tomorrow she would be an adult. There was much Wildfire still needed to figure out for herself—her trades were only the beginning—but she didn't worry about it. She was anxious and excited to receive her first real rank and rise to the occasion. But she was already doing her best and she was under no impression that anything would change dramatically overnight.

Wildfire felt sad too. She wanted to celebrate with her family, namely her brother and sister. Yet she was not ready for that yet. With that said, the young she-wolf could not resist the urge to traipse south, then tuck herself somewhere in the foothills of the comfy and cozy Nocturne Summit. She chose a spot where she could see the caldera and sent silent well wishes to her siblings from afar.

She hadn't intended to howl a message but suddenly she found herself tossing her smudged snout into the air and calling, "Happy adultery, @Nightjar and @Raven!" (She was unaware of her misnomer.) Wildfire was pretty sure they would hear from here. But she did not necessarily expect a response, nor did she hope they would come here. She just wanted them to know she was thinking of them on the eve of this important milestone.

I tagged for reference but this is open to anyone! :)
Messages In This Thread
Can't deny my love - by Wildfire - November 21, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Can't deny my love - by Corvasa - November 22, 2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Can't deny my love - by Wildfire - November 23, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: Can't deny my love - by Corvasa - November 23, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: Can't deny my love - by Wildfire - November 23, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Can't deny my love - by Raven - November 26, 2015, 12:46 AM
RE: Can't deny my love - by Wildfire - December 18, 2015, 10:03 AM