Sunset Valley when you were mine, the world seemed to burn
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
With Gyda home again, things were falling into place. She was settling in once again and her scent around the territory was becoming more prominent and mixed in with the others. It is much more comforting than she'd thought it would be but it only propels them forward in their claim. With minimal trouble along their borders, adding an additional dominant wolf will only keep them safer.

Thuringwethil moves easily through the territory until she reaches the peak of their smell, locating one of the males kept at bay to inform them of her plans. With her companion home, she doesn't stress about leaving the territory for too long. Snacha and Lucani have done well maintaining in her absence but she'd only take a few hours at a time. She's able to get a few miles under her feet to explore her surroundings and really learn what she's up against. The valley she finds look promising. The slopes are not tiresome and there are sources of water available that, while frozen now, would benefit them later as a potential hunting ground. Should the lands not be fruitful for Thuringwethil when the spring comes, they'd need to leave, but thus far she sees great things happening in their future.

She moves, easily, until she stops upon a slope that gives her a good view. The sky is clear and the wind is mild, with only a slight chill coursing her. She hesitates in her travel then, resting her feet and drinking in the scenery.

Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
when you were mine, the world seemed to burn - by Antumbra - January 21, 2016, 10:43 AM