Phoenix Maplewood 'you were,' my dear, is the saddest sentence left to say
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Pack Activity 
Based on an IC event after the meeting, plus with the assumption there's no hiccups in the meeting, I've gone ahead and started this thread just so we don't get too far behind and we can put it behind us. Since Wildfire had come along with the intention of talking to Saena, the first round or two will be between her and I and then I will tag everyone. She'll send them off by twos and ultimately regroup when they realize they are gone. It'll likely only be a few rounds. Can this be pinned? Also back dates to the... um. 17th, I think. 

Thuringwethil had gotten some sleep. Enough. When she comes to, it is still light out and she stretches, pushing herself to stand and leave the cave. Her heart remains heavy, just as it had yesterday, just as it had months ago, and she worries quietly to herself if this is the right thing to do. Looking around her surroundings, of her claim, of the wolves she's meant to protect, and she knows it is. They can't wait for the other band of wolves to the south to decide they've had enough and come to them, even if Esaro had been a mistake. Which she is sure is the case.

She makes the call, quiet and low, to only the ears of her wolves and those nearby, and gathers them—all of them.

Just as the day began to break, the sky turning a lighter shade of blue, did things set into motion.

With the slight change, Wildfire going with them, Thuringwethil led the group down the ridge of their mountain and across the narrowest part of the river she could find. They would not have time to find cover and rest upon their arrival, as the sweet smell of spring in the pack lands touch her nose, she glances to the group. Even with diplomacy in mind, she shows up with an army, and if she had been on the other side, she wouldn't take too kindly to the thought of them approaching en masse for slaughter.

Informing them, for now, to stay back, she beckons @Wildfire to the front of the group before approaching several yards ahead and making the call. Expecting the worst, she stares forward and waits, before sending her Dragons into battle.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
'you were,' my dear, is the saddest sentence left to say - by Antumbra - April 21, 2016, 05:00 PM