Larksong Grotto Requiem For A Dream
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
You two can continue if you want! I'm going to pull Reek out (because I have waaay too many threads) and get Lilac all titled up!

Reek's attention was briefly stolen by Jhala, who approached from behind. He turned his head away from the pack's newest prospect to rest his gaze on his most trusted subordinate as she brushed against his side. Returning her friendly greeting, Reek nudged back, but said nothing. His scrutiny soon returned to the recruit, who now appeared to be doing some sort of mental math. So locked in a deep concentration, it took a fair moment before the recruit gave an answer.

He waited patiently until she was ready.

The answer she eventually provided came as quite a surprise. Two and half years? Alone? That would surely have a profound psychological effect on even the most strong and stable minds. No doubt this prospective joiner needed some rest, and Reek would waste no time to get her properly settled amongst them so she could.

"Come," spoke Reek as he motioned toward the territory. "This is Jhala. My most trusted—" and probable beta candidate, however, he did not vocalize his internal commentary. "You two should get to know each other."  He let his suggestion linger before turning away to retreat back into the territory. Turning his head back as he went, Reek called out, "Welcome to the grotto, Lilac," as he walked away into the distance.
Messages In This Thread
Requiem For A Dream - by Lilac - April 24, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Requiem For A Dream - by Reek - April 24, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Requiem For A Dream - by Lilac - April 24, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Requiem For A Dream - by Reek - April 25, 2016, 07:55 AM
RE: Requiem For A Dream - by Jhala - April 25, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: Requiem For A Dream - by Lilac - April 25, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Requiem For A Dream - by Reek - April 25, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: Requiem For A Dream - by Jhala - April 25, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Requiem For A Dream - by Lilac - April 28, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Requiem For A Dream - by Jhala - April 28, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: Requiem For A Dream - by Lilac - April 28, 2016, 07:42 PM