Blackfoot Forest one they fear
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
There was a forced respect in the manner in which she spoke to him. It irked the ragged brute so that he could not fully take the woman for face value. Nevertheless, his trust would be damaged for all of them and he knew that he would not be able to believe in the words they spoke simply because they seemed sincere. The wolves of Rosings would have to show him that they meant their loyalty. He had taken what was not rightfully his to take. The ghostly beast had inserted himself where he did not belong and the only option these wolves would week would be to overthrow him from their ranks. Kierkegaard was a fighter, though, and he would survive this just as he had survived nearly six years of life. He had no other choice but to continue on.

Lengthy ears were drawn forward to catch what Minna spoke. She seemed to be quite proud of the abilities that she had learned and adapted to. Nodding his head once, the ragged creature found himself wondering if she would be the best to attempt to persuade or if her alliance was still with Aaron. She would be of use if he should need to know their terrain, and perhaps that was not a bad thing. “Will you accompany me to the significant locations in the pack? I should need a guide the first time,” he asked of her with an unchanging expression on his haggard face.

“I will need a location for a den, as well,” the ghost then added with a thoughtful frown and a stiff nod. There was an itching in the back of his mind that suggested he allow Minna to help him with locating a place to claim a den, but he did not think it wise to actually create one where they would find him. The ashen creature would not think kindly on intruders in the night, and he would not put it past the angry wolves of Rosings to come find him while he slept.  
old enough to know i'll end up dying, not young enough to forget again
Messages In This Thread
one they fear - by Kierkegaard - June 14, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: one they fear - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: one they fear - by Kierkegaard - June 14, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: one they fear - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: one they fear - by Kierkegaard - June 14, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: one they fear - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: one they fear - by Kierkegaard - June 14, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: one they fear - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: one they fear - by Kierkegaard - June 23, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: one they fear - by Maevra - July 20, 2016, 08:42 AM