Hushed Willows If hate is what fuels me, it feels great
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Private 
@Nova Rose :))))))

His patrol was finished, and no exciting things had happened. Where Teagan was was a mystery. Perhaps the void had sucked him up at last, and his body had yet to be found. If so, at least he had Kunkun up there. Still, he wasn't at all happy with all these changes. Warbone was as good as dead, and the chances of him returning were scarce, Kunkun was gone so Trick had no one to bitch with, and now his favorite gay lover was gone too! He growled lowly to himself. It did not matter whether it was his favorite time of day (dusk) anymore; nothing would cheer him up. The pack had been handed over to dumb women with even dumber kids and husbands. Well, at least Tavi.

The sky was already a dark purple when he reached the opening of the Crook. It smelled like pups everywhere. Stupid mothers and their dumb kids... He murmured softly as he stayed outside. Never would he sleep with everything so crowded with youthful spirits. He huffed and fell to the ground near the entrance, his green eyes observing the sky that was now sprinkled with stars. 
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
If hate is what fuels me, it feels great - by Trick - June 14, 2016, 03:44 PM