Sleeping Dragon here is my thanks to the monster who didn't succeed in swallowing me alive
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
A rabbit hangs from her jaws, thin and worn down, but it had taken the risk for a little bit of food in the midst of famine. With the greenery returning, she’d seen a few extra rodents running around the mountain and the valley has been spotted a few times for tall ears above the grass. Thuringwethil had been lucky when she’d come across the unfortunate one while checking the boarders. The thought to eat the kill for herself comes first, saliva building in her mouth at the taste of blood, but she manages to hold off and find her way into the pack’s territory.

Gyda had swollen to the point, on her already thin frame, she might explode at any moment. Her time around pregnant females had been limited and having sent Gavriel off a few days ago, she knew she had to pick up a few extra things for her queen. She isn’t likely moving much these days and so the young leader heads toward the den @Gyda had made in the wake of her pregnancy, and chuffed around the kill once she sets it down on the ground.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place