Greatwater Lake That's not my name
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
Set for around... noon-ish yesterday (June 22nd). @Sao

Since finding the child, he'd not left her be far from his sight. Protective already had he become of the girl, taking breaks often so that she could rest, and guarding her during each and every one of them. Though, by blood, she was not his—nor did he have any clue as to whose she was—he treated her just as such. With his first litter, he had failed, and so he viewed his finding her as being a second chance. An opportunity to raise a daughter just as he should have done with Xan's sisters, and an opportunity to prove that his life was not a total waste. He could be useful, he could provide for another being, as well as the Brotherhood. Somehow, he would manage to work everything out, and it was his belief that he'd be able to do so that kept him moving.

The latest of the male's stops had been at the lake, its surface and surrounding areas being things that he could easily recognize. They were nearing home now, and so he'd need to further prepare her for their arrival. Thus, it was after he'd placed some distance between the water's edge and himself that he'd set the young wolf down, nosing over her briefly before lowering himself into a laying position. "Name?" he'd then asked, deciding that it couldn't hurt to try and urge a word or two out of her. Even a sound—something other than crying, of course—would be satisfying enough, if only to make him feel more confident in her chance of survival.
Messages In This Thread
That's not my name - by Kove - June 23, 2016, 01:55 AM
RE: That's not my name - by Qilaq - June 23, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: That's not my name - by Kove - June 24, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: That's not my name - by Qilaq - June 24, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: That's not my name - by Kove - July 20, 2016, 02:13 AM