The Sentinels And I can't be holding on to what you got
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
All Welcome 
ooc: Scavenger hunt - a voluntary pack activity, which takes place near Stavanger bay. Wolves will be going through stuff that the ocean has brought to the shores.  
No set posting order, free roleplay (meaning that people can interact with each other, have conversations) and dice rolls to decide, what they find on the beach. Lucky roll - edible, not so lucky - a gumboot, for example. :) Let your imagination run wild!

Round 1 ends on 10th July.

Now that the kids had grown so much as to walk on their own and not relying on their mother's milk so much, Osprey thought it was a high time that they started to learn searching for their own food and learn the difference between stuff that was edible and stuff that was not (or stuff that was potentially dangerous). Though the green had come back and there were news that the herds were returning, it would take time before the weakened wolves would recover from the famine and things would return to normal.

She had had luck finding scraps of sea-food on the beach before and therefore, whenever Dante or other nannies stayed with the kids, Osprey would almost always try to do a quick round there to see, whether any treasures were washed ashore. And this she had done today also - a night before a storm and heavy rainfall had taken place and as she had expected the usually empty sandy beach and clear water was now full of copious amounts of sea-weeds, tree branches, sticks, clams and other debris. After finding a fish during a brief examination of it, she decided there and then it would be a wast of a good opportunity not to ask others to join her. 

Therefore she lifted her muzzle, calling for all (@Aria , @Eilidh , @Constantine , @Lucani , @Renoir , @Dante , @Rowan Mayfair , @Terance , @Deirdre ), who were in the vicinity, to come and scavenge on the beach. She herself left to tell her mate about the good news and herd the three growing cubs here and give them their first lesson in the art of scavenging.
Messages In This Thread
And I can't be holding on to what you got - by Osprey - July 02, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: And I can't be holding on to what you got - by Osprey - August 27, 2016, 02:25 PM