Silvertip Mountain I've been thinking
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
@Ezekiel - let's see what happens. Hopefully it won't come to blows.
The weather was hot and lazy, the pack was all good fun. With prey returning, bellies filling, pelts growing thin and smooth - things were looking up. There was a familiar, giddy joy in the land that all wolves knew, but that sometimes went missing in times of hardship. And while Grayday got the urge to romp as playfully as the rest of them, there were days when the weight of all the choices he'd made came crashing down harder than hunger, heavier than the summer heat.

He'd wandered away from the rest of of the pack, not wanting to ruin the mood with his bad attitude.

Why can't I just be happy with what I've got? I wasn't happy with my old pack, and now I've lost them. I wasn't happy with just the little shewolf, and now I've lost her. If I keep going on this way, I'll lose even this new family I've found, and I don't know what I'd do with myself if I were to be alone again. Something's got to give, and I have a feeling it's going to have to be me.

He paced through the Felsig Forest, anger and self-pity warring in his mind, while his naturally diplomatic disposition chided him for being so ungrateful.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 02, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Ezekiel - July 05, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 05, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Ezekiel - July 06, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 06, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Ezekiel - July 09, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 11, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Ezekiel - July 13, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 13, 2016, 09:05 AM