Sleeping Dragon I'm your puppet
As silent as a w i l d f i r e
214 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
For anyone that may have access to the den and/or pups. ^^

When Hvitserk awoke, it had not been due to any aches or pains. It was a good day, it seemed; for the time being, at least, but who could tell for sure if it'd remain that way? Consciousness had been found for no reason at all, for all through his sleep had he continued to suckle away, successfully having filled his stomach. For how long he'd last without needing more, it was unclear, but in the meantime he'd simply laid there. Being something that was practically a newborn meant not having very much to do, or really wanting to do anything, for that matter. Sure, he could wiggle around and bump into the other small masses on either of his sides, as well as knead his mother's stomach when nourishment was desired, but aside from that there wasn't much else. Thus, he'd laid there, keeping silent for the pain in his stomach had yet to flare up.

In and out of sleep he had drifted unknowingly until a little timer went off in his head that meant meal time. At one point or another, though, the little boy had managed to turn himself all around, resulting in the teats that he'd sought being located near to his backside. Having not realized this, Hvit had nosed around until he'd found something to latch onto, which had just so happened to be a twig, of all things. How it had managed to blow into the den without then being swept back out was a mystery, truly, but nevertheless he'd latched right onto that sucker and began to work his little mouth in an effort to coax the milk into his stomach. Though it didn't come immediately—and definitely never would—that didn't keep him from continuing with his efforts.
She swept in and stole the flame,
leaving a dragon without his breath

Thread titles are from Lindsey Stirling’s “Something Wild”
Messages In This Thread
I'm your puppet - by Hvitserk - July 03, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: I'm your puppet - by Antumbra - July 09, 2016, 05:21 AM
RE: I'm your puppet - by Hvitserk - July 14, 2016, 01:55 AM
RE: I'm your puppet - by Antumbra - July 16, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: I'm your puppet - by Hvitserk - July 16, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: I'm your puppet - by Antumbra - July 16, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: I'm your puppet - by Hvitserk - July 16, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: I'm your puppet - by Antumbra - July 16, 2016, 03:14 PM