Greatwater Lake Free and swimming in my own blood
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
09.23.16 — Ending added.

To think that he'd offered a favour still set him on edge. The idea alone was enough to have him feeling unnerved, and so to actually do it made him wonder if he'd, at some point or another, turned into a masochist. It was awful, damn near unbearable, but necessary. Until he'd wormed his way out from the under the harsh gaze of Damien, any opportunity that popped up needed to be taken. The sooner he was able to redeem himself, the sooner he'd be able to live a better life once more. He wouldn't live each day wondering if he'd be thrown out, nor would he disappoint his father any longer—those were the plans that he had, but whether or not he'd be able to follow through with them was another story entirely. For Xan had a tendency to act on impulse, leading him down a path of trouble more often than it assisted him.

The only positive thing he'd managed to grasp from a favour having been offered was that it had worked. The female was willing to follow him, and so the male had stood soon after she had, nudging @Seff in the process to make sure he was up and ready to go. There wasn't another word to be spoken, or so he'd believed. When his attention had been directed towards the brambles, however, he'd realized that there was more to be said. "We don't know him, but I do," was the yearling's reply, glancing towards the red-eyed female. No more than a second after he'd looked her way, though, his gaze was drifting away and seeking out that of his whatever. In the pale boy's direction, several steps had been taken. "Come out now, Adonis," he'd called, a short pause falling into place right after. "You're coming along, too." Whatever had inspired for him to say such a thing, he didn't know. For even though Alexander wished to redeem himself, he did not view the other male as being a way to do so. Rather, he was someone whose presence was desired just because, but for why, it remained unknown.

"Join the pack officially, like she's going to," he'd added, nodding towards Unfortunate. "You won't have to hide away anymore." Xan was far from ready to show affections in a public setting, having yet to come to terms with the fact that he was actually capable of normal emotions, but it was a step in the right direction—he'd believed so, anyways. Adonis had not followed him, though, but had instead turned away and continued on his way. For a long while, the albino stared after him, only for a scowl to slip across his face as his stare was broken. Back towards the woman he'd then looked, ushering her along towards the woods whilst the other male was left to do as he pleased.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 15, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 15, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 15, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 15, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Seff - August 15, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 16, 2016, 06:34 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 16, 2016, 08:52 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Seff - August 16, 2016, 09:19 AM