Sleeping Dragon In the merry month of June
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
10/11: I'm going to conclude and archive since Foxglove went inactive. :)

There was no particular reason Foxglove had chosen Sleeping Dragon. Wildfire tipped her head, pondering that. The pack was so niche, in a way, that it was surprising that a random passerby would join simply for the sake of it. What did Foxglove make of the culture, now that she was here? The Bandrona didn't ask, though, nor did she judge. She just found it all a little thought-provoking.

Upon being asked a question herself, she replied, "You'd be right. I was born in a pack south of here called Redhawk Caldera. My parents still rule there to this day. I spent a little bit of time with another pack not far from there but it didn't work out. Then I wandered here and Thur—Heda—took me in."

She paused there, wondering momentarily if she had said too much or given anything away. The brief moment of panic ebbed away, however, as she was fairly sure none of what she'd said was particularly telling. But just in case, Wildfire changed the subject by asking, "So, what trades do you think you will pursue here?"

They exchanged small talk for a little longer, though Wildfire knew she must get her kill buried in a cache before it started to ripen in the August heat. "I'll see you around," the trapper said to Foxglove before retrieving the carcass and heading off to find a cool, shady stockpile somewhere.
Messages In This Thread
In the merry month of June - by Hexe - August 27, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: In the merry month of June - by Wildfire - August 28, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: In the merry month of June - by Hexe - September 04, 2016, 06:43 AM
RE: In the merry month of June - by Wildfire - September 10, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: In the merry month of June - by Hexe - September 10, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: In the merry month of June - by Wildfire - September 12, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: In the merry month of June - by Hexe - September 17, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: In the merry month of June - by Wildfire - September 19, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: In the merry month of June - by Hexe - September 23, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: In the merry month of June - by Wildfire - September 28, 2016, 01:41 PM