Sleeping Dragon "I love you, Crona."
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: violence, death

@Thuringwethil. Here we gooo

At some during her traveling with the pregnant woman, the two had separated. Left to head off on her own, Sen had trailed north, intending to leave the Wilds behind her once again. She could only assume that Serpent's Keep existed, still, and progressed with it as her destination. If not the pack she'd left behind, then she hoped to at least find Cethin, for he could put her at ease; or perhaps they'd fall into a grand argument. Either scenario worked for her, knowing what to do to get a rise out of him, and planning to use such methods against him should he attempt to turn her away. It was an odd dance that they performed when with one another, something that she had missed, really. It was something, too, that she looked forward to taking part in once again.

During her trek, however, she'd been met by a border. The scent was familiar, yet, she'd not turned away from it. Rather, the serpent slipped back into her old ways, wandering along it, but without actually crossing into the claimed lands. It was a game she'd played before, and had succeeded in getting away in time, and so her past streak made her cocky. Little attention was paid to the inner reaches of the land, her sights being set on the land beyond Teekon.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
"I love you, Crona." - by Sen - August 31, 2016, 03:49 PM
RE: "I love you, Crona." - by Antumbra - August 31, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: "I love you, Crona." - by Sen - August 31, 2016, 04:34 PM
RE: "I love you, Crona." - by Wildfire - August 31, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: "I love you, Crona." - by Antumbra - August 31, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: "I love you, Crona." - by Dio - August 31, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: "I love you, Crona." - by Sen - September 03, 2016, 02:48 AM
RE: "I love you, Crona." - by Wildfire - September 03, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: "I love you, Crona." - by Antumbra - September 06, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: "I love you, Crona." - by Dio - September 08, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: "I love you, Crona." - by Sen - September 10, 2016, 02:06 AM