Blackfeather Woods I've taken shits better than the lot of you
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Damien. His entrance was silent, and he watched her with eyes like twin, frozen lakes. His cold gaze unnerved her, and she wrapped herself around her children, heartbeat rising and body language ill at ease. He would not do anything, would he? For a moment, she tried to ignore him, staring at the children the had borne, but Potema soon made her entrance. Feeling more at ease with the pale woman here, she answered her query softly. "I am well. Tired. But..they live." she murmured, watching her children as a mother's fierce love and protectiveness began to blossom. 

Potema made a move that made her gasp, pulling on of the children from her. Her eyes widened, flickering at the sight and the words. Deformed. His leg shrunken, twisted. Her mouth fell open wordlessly, stretching her neck out toward him but mindful of the others. He begun to cry, dragged away from the warmth, and squirmed on the earth. "He-he's fine. L-lot's of wolves live with three legs. He'll be s-strong" she stuttered, eyes panicked. She shifted, but dared not disturb the children nestled at her side. "G-give him b-back. P-please." she said, utterly dismayed at the boy's unhappiness. He'd be fine.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 08, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Nikai - September 09, 2016, 03:58 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Keoni - September 09, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Damien - September 17, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Potema - September 17, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 17, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Damien - September 19, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Potema - September 25, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 26, 2016, 04:59 PM