Blackfeather Woods please don't let them look through the curtain
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Any day now. She knew it by the way her sides had reached heir apex, the stirrings within her stronger, more frequent. She knew the length of a pregnancy, and knew much of hers had long elapsed. Her sister, she knew, had given birth perhaps a month ago, and by the scents of blood and how the inside of the den had looked like a great struggle had taken place, she was nervous for when her own time would come. 

But the fear that stood out the most was that of being alone. She had her sister, and Potema was kind to her, but what of their father? The male who had promised himself to her, only to leave when he was most needed, and completely disappear without warning of any kind. She felt anger, at times, but mostly, a crushing despair. Nemesis had her mate, a whole pack she knew and cared for. What had she, but a sister she barely knew and a dim place in which to raise her children.

Charon. The thought of him returned, and she winced, for he had not graced her thoughts in many days. Nervously, she looked to the entrance of the den behind her, wondering if she ought to tell Nemesis of her encounter with the male. More than an encounter. She did not know what her sister's reaction would be, to know that she had mated not only with Harley, but the alpha of the pack she had been enthralled to. Her stay at Moonspear had not been bad, but the horrible mistakes she had made there and the resulting escape pained her and were like more marks on her ledger of mistakes. Quietly, she let out a chuff, becoming her sister to perhaps leave the comfort of the den and her young ones a moment, and speak with her.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
please don't let them look through the curtain - by Althaia - September 05, 2016, 05:50 PM