Blackfeather Woods i'm like a bird by nelly furtado
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Smol PP. Lemme know if you want stuff changed.

Auka.

The word had been said clearly, as well as used properly, which made the boy’s choice so much worse. For a moment, Kove stood there, watching his son move away from him. Then, he’d hardly a chance to finish saying, Nâlak, before his own body was moving forward. Knowing that the boy needed corrected—the last thing he needed was the stress of an Alexander 2.0—he’d not hesitated for even a second before striking out and wrapping his jaws around the arch of Atshen’s neck. Without warning, he’d yanked back, intending to situate the child between his forelimbs; there he’d be released shortly after. Piunngitonngimaillutit, he stated, voice stern. The Inuk loved all of his children, he really did, but he couldn’t allow for them to get away with acting against their elders.
Messages In This Thread
i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 09, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Kove - September 10, 2016, 02:54 AM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 16, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Kove - September 24, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 26, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Kove - October 12, 2016, 12:17 AM