Larksong Grotto Day By Day
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Nova shrugged in acceptance of Jhala's words - perhaps she was right, and the warrior could raise a less spoiled daughter then Laurel. Unfortunatley, Nova herself hadn't been able to - she had treated her kids like princes and princesses - and didn't care in the least. Her kids were respectful little devils! 

"I just don't remember a day I wasn't stressed out." Poor Jhala - Nova felt for her, and a whine fell from her lips. She should have brought the herbs separated so the Grand Vicar could calm down a bit. Her explination could only be matched to heat, and this was confirmed when she mentioned children - but that wasn't the surprising part. A lot of females didn't know about heat and pregnancy - Nova hadn't until her first heat! It was the mention of Raas'children that furrowed her brow. Devout of a follower as she was, she just wasn't sure that was the way to put it. This, she didn't voice, but focused on the fact that Jhala wasn't ready for kids.

"Nobody is ever really ready for kids, I don't think. They're difficult to handle - but I want you to know I'm always a howl away if you need a break, or help."

Standing and stretching, Nova yawned. Her silvery blue eyes were warm, and the elder smiled down on her Grand Vicar. With a respectful bow of her head, she insisted on bringing Jhala the herbs she needed to relax. 

"I'll fetch some more Thyme for you anyways, stress isn't good on you, the babes, or the Grotto. Unless you'd prefer aromatherapy - I can replant a lavender bush out here." 
Messages In This Thread
Day By Day - by Nova Rose - September 29, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: Day By Day - by Jhala - September 29, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Day By Day - by Nova Rose - September 29, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Day By Day - by Jhala - September 29, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Day By Day - by Nova Rose - September 29, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: Day By Day - by Jhala - September 29, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Day By Day - by Nova Rose - September 30, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Day By Day - by Jhala - October 02, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: Day By Day - by Nova Rose - October 02, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: Day By Day - by Jhala - October 03, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: Day By Day - by Nova Rose - October 18, 2016, 09:35 PM