Overture Downs Last ride of the day
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Each day spent within the grove left him feeling more comfortable with the idea of it becoming his home. Yet, even still, there were plenty of moments during which he could not sleep—not peacefully, anyways. Still did the nightmares haunt him, everything he’d experienced and then occurrences that were far worse seeming to come alive behind his eyelids. There was a positive to be pulled from the whole ordeal, though: at least it wasn’t happening every night anymore. Frequently was he woken in a panic, but there existed nights now where he could make it through the entirety of them without being woken up even once. The previous night had been like that, and so he’d awoken feeling well-rested; which, in turn, lead him to the decision that a bit of venturing might be good.

Alexander departed from the grove without having given word to anyone, for, at this point, it was obvious that he’d return. Every single time he left them he’d find his way back, because it was home now. And though he was growing more confident with finding his way through the region, he’d yet to travel any farther than the surrounding territories, and today was no exception. The yearling had made his way into a nearby meadow, littered here and there with trees, but the growth was still far more tamed than that of the grove. It was as he’d investigated the area that another canine was spotted, towards which no greetings—not even a nod of his head—had been offered. Xan had simply stopped and stared, his stance defensive as he debated whether he should backtrack or simply wait for the stranger to pass him by. Wanting to see more of the meadow, he’d opted for the latter of his two options, and hoped to himself that he’d not be dragged into some meaningless conversation.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Last ride of the day - by Rhys - October 12, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: Last ride of the day - by Xan - October 13, 2016, 12:01 AM
RE: Last ride of the day - by Rhys - October 13, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: Last ride of the day - by Xan - October 13, 2016, 01:38 PM