Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
She stuck her tongue out at him, knowing that he was only joking around (... right???), and grinned when he insisted that he was down to bump uglies again. "Bajinga, bajinga, bajinga!" she sing-songed back to him as he mounted her. She had no qualms with their quick and dirty sessions. In fact, she couldn't remember a time when she hadn't enjoyed boning Peregrine, even though she was almost certain that had happened at one point or another.

It was over just as quickly as it had begun, and Fox grunted a relieved sigh when he shifted his weight off of her once again. She didn't bother to turn around to look at him just yet, seeing as she knew what he looked like and this part would never not be a little bit awkward. "I like what you do to my bajinga, sweetie-pie," she said, cackling like a loon at her repeated mispronunciation of the word.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by RIP Fox - October 25, 2016, 04:21 PM