Otatso Wetlands You can break me if that's what you want
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The deeper he delved into the territory, the more unsettled he grew. It was different from the woods, and almost entirely so, but the feeling underfoot was similar to the swamps. The similarity was enough to make him fold his ears back, glancing around every so often to make sure that he wasn’t being followed—stalked, is more like it. He knew it to be rather foolish, especially since he could both see and understand that he wasn’t in the woods, but the feeling wouldn’t go away. It was funny, too, for should the sun have been up, the wetlands were the type of location that he’d take shelter in from its light. Now though, whilst the moon was out and the shadows crawled across the earth, he wasn’t so sure he should remain there.

Alexander had been ready to turn around, to end his adventure and head back to the grove, but something had captured his attention. In the distance, he’d spotted something moving through the stretches of moonlight. There was something about it that had encouraged him to creep closer, avoiding as much of the light as possible. What he’d come to see, however, had brought him to a dead stop. He blinked once or twice, ears up and eyes wide, certain that he was seeing a phantom. Shocked, it was easy to ignore the masculine scent in the air and what little differences the wolf had from the late Queen—all he could see was her. Meldresi,” the boy breathed out, eyes trained on his saviour’s ghost. He raised a paw, readying himself to take a step forward, but was unable to actually complete the motion. He didn’t want her to leave, to be scared off or chased away, and so he stayed right where he’d stopped. Across the backs of his thighs had his tail then started to sweep, excited to be seeing her again after so long.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: You can break me if that’s what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: You can break me if that’s what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 12:03 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 11, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 11, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 02:03 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 12, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 16, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 19, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 27, 2016, 03:50 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 27, 2016, 05:00 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - December 03, 2016, 02:16 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - December 11, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - January 29, 2017, 05:02 AM