Otatso Wetlands You can break me if that's what you want
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
They couldn’t bring her back. He’d been told that before, how death was a permanent thing, but he’d still been hopeful. Somewhere out there, perhaps there existed someone with the ability to breathe life back into those that were believed to be dead. It was a stretch, he knew, but could it not be possible? The answer was one that he didn’t have, and so the question was left untouched. Someday, he would find his answer, though it was doubtful that it’d be the one he so desired. So, once again he had nodded, accepting what the man had said even if some part of him had wanted for it to be untrue.

Alexander was aware of the fact that the man could never turn into the woman whose presence he desired. Always had they been two separate beings, and nothing would ever be able to change that. “I know, but—,” he stopped himself, mouth closing as he shook his head. It was not Meldresi standing before him, but Miraak, and that would not change. It was painful to admit that his wish could never come true, that he would not see his Queen again until it was his turn to die, but it had been important that he do so. “How can I serve her? What can I do to make her proud?” he went on to ask, staring expectantly at the man. Never had he earned for himself a place within the Brotherhood, and never had he been told what all he could do beyond the woods in order to serve under the Priestess’ vision. Xan did not have any answers for himself, but he wanted to believe that Miraak might. That the man could answer for him every question he might have, and direct him down a path that would lead to the boy having made Meldresi proud. It was all he really wanted now, and would likely always want.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: You can break me if that’s what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: You can break me if that’s what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 12:03 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 11, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 11, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 02:03 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 12, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 16, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 19, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 27, 2016, 03:50 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 27, 2016, 05:00 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - December 03, 2016, 02:16 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - December 11, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - January 29, 2017, 05:02 AM