Otatso Wetlands You can break me if that's what you want
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The yearling remained attentive, eager to hear what Miraak might tell him. It had always been his intention to repay the Queen for having given him a home, and to think that he might be closer to doing so left him feeling impatient. He’d jump if told to, for her, unable to go against what it was believed that she might have wanted for him. Yet, as the man spoke, he’d grown confused for a moment or two. It had seemed too simple, but he had forced himself to not question it. Xan had been quick to assume that, despite having never seen the older wolf around the woods during his time there, the siblings had been close—close enough for Meldresi’s wish to be told through the mouth of her brother. Whether or not it had truly been her plan could not be known until the boy died, but he was willing to place his trust in the stranger. Blood meant little, usually, but he’d been unable to resist the temptation that was trusting the wolf he’d only just met due to his outward appearance. Perhaps he might someday regret that, but, for the time being, he could see no faults in his choice.

Alexander nodded, though his brow was furrowed as he thought about his current living arrangements. “I think I might have found a safe place,” he said, uncertainty not yet ready to leave his voice. “I don’t know if I’m happy yet, but I don’t think anyone will hurt me where I’m staying at.” That is, he hoped they wouldn’t. Everything seemed to be going well thus far, making it doubtful that they might ever turn against him, but one could never be too sure. “I’ll keep an eye out for anyone like that,” stated the boy, then followed it up with, “I’ll make sure to send them to the Brotherhood. I don’t want to let her down.” Not again. Even if he had to expand his travel zone in order to find wolves in need of the Brotherhood’s assistance, he would do so just for her.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: You can break me if that’s what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: You can break me if that’s what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 12:03 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 11, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 11, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 02:03 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 12, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 16, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 19, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 27, 2016, 03:50 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 27, 2016, 05:00 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - December 03, 2016, 02:16 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - December 11, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - January 29, 2017, 05:02 AM