Moonspear with just a hint of pain for the feeling that i get when you are gone
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
When Aria explained Donnelaith’s situation – and how it belonged to the Mayfair’s, the swarthy wolf flinched inwardly. He would have worded it differently – two Mayfair’s now stood on their borders – the eldest Mayfair’s left, but it was clear to them all that Lasher would have wanted his druid children to take over the land that had spoken to him. Blacktail Deer Plateau, though.. one day, he would be home once more. Of that he was certain.

As another came to the scene, Constantine lowered himself even further. He was a proud wolf, certainly – but he respected the hierarchy and the pale wolf presented himself with authority the Mayfair could recognize instantly. His fiery eyes drifted over the pups, who now poked out from behind who he assumed was their father, and his expression softened. “Constantine Mayfair, guardan and aspiring warrior,” he introduced with a gentle rumble, his muzzle indicating toward his pale sister, who also stood beside him. “And this is my sister, Eilidh who is a talented healer. We would like to offer our services for a place within your home.”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: with just a hint of pain for the feeling that i get when you are gone - by Constantine - November 28, 2016, 08:02 AM