Lone Star Mountain but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"We'll never leave her behind," Saena said vehemently. Whatever she thought of her beige-furred daughter, Saena would never leave her behind if given a choice. Laurel was a brat, but she was Saena's brat, and the mother would do anything for her children, both current and future. She gave little thought to the future now that she had Indra with her, though. There doubtless would be more children in her future, for Warbone had promised as much and she looked forward to the day, but she knew the value of her existing kids. She would never make them feel replaced if she had a say in the matter.

Of course, she didn't know the power that new children held over their parents. She scarcely remembered when Laurel and Indra were so young that they depended on her. They were all grown up now, and that realization made her stomach plummet queerly.

Pushing the thought aside, Saena added, "as soon as we can, we'll find your sister." Little did she know that soon enough, she would be gravely injured and incapable of going anywhere. Right now, she was ready and raring to spend time in the next few days seeking out Laurel. "Does... that mean you're not going back?" Indra didn't know what had happened to her, or at least wouldn't tell Saena about it, but she didn't give any indication of wanting to go back to Laurel herself. That was a curious matter all its own.

Sad as it was and horrible though the thought may be, it gave Saena a sense of satisfaction to know Indra wasn't clamoring to go back. Whatever had happened was enough to pry one daughter from Reek's manipulative grasp. Saena could only hope, in time, the second would follow.
Messages In This Thread
but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:59 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 26, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 26, 2016, 10:32 AM