Grouse Thicket you been after me a long while
maybe let's not
14 Posts
Ooc — Raccoondog
All Welcome 
@Hadraniel if this place works for you :D

Paschar made his way through a dense woods, though blighted by the recent autumn it still was thicker than most. He'd been traveling for what seemed like his entire life, though in reality was about a month. He had thought going off on his own might be good for him, it might help him get rid of some of his issues. But he'd discovered that it most definitely did not. He wanted his family back. His siblings and cousins; he'd made a mistake by leaving Minhiraith. He knew that Hadraniel had left not too long before he, but wasn't sure which way his older cousin had gone. Likelihood of running into him was low, but Char tried to keep his hopes up. Being a naturally gloomy kid, that wasn't going too great.

The grey and golden boy sulked through the thicket, sulked being a better word, and finally stopped in a small clearing. It was a foggy day, which spooked him a bit. He didn't like traveling in fog because he hated not knowing what was ahead of him. Feeling safer in an open area where there were no corners for attackers to hide behind, the boy flopped over onto his side and groaned. His feet ached and his muscles were done. It was time for a nap.
Messages In This Thread
you been after me a long while - by Paschar - December 07, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: you been after me a long while - by Hadraniel - December 09, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: you been after me a long while - by Paschar - December 10, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: you been after me a long while - by Hadraniel - December 14, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: you been after me a long while - by Paschar - December 15, 2016, 12:10 PM
RE: you been after me a long while - by Hadraniel - December 19, 2016, 10:39 AM