Honeyed Pasture inviting the monsters
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
She watched with growing awareness of futility as the pony galloped off, clearly fearful of having to deal with two predators instead of the sluggish one. Turning sharply, her ears pointed in Doe's direction, tail lowering as though she prepared to be scolded. "Sorry!" She yelped, slinking towards the older woman, tail low, expression sheepish. Stealing one final look towards the fleeing ungulate, she wondered when she would encounter it again. "Did you see that?" Her tone was breathless, hushed, for fear that others might listen in on their conversation. "It was a deer god! We should expect good fortune." The tip of her tail peeked out from behind each hock, for she could not entirely contain her excitement. By the time she had returned to Doe's side, she seemed frantic, unable to settle. She paced, swinging back and forth, thinking out loud. "I'll finish gathering it some plants to eat, and put it in a pile right at the end of this field. If it finds the offerings to be acceptable, then I'm sure that it will send many deer our way." Muses finished with a dreamy sigh, her pale eyes alight with endless possibilities and ideas. "What's more, it left us a gift. Oh Doe, will you help me gather some plants so that I can show you the gift sooner?" She pleaded, trying to place herself before the female, head on, wide eyed and innocent.
Messages In This Thread
inviting the monsters - by Nechako - December 15, 2016, 01:43 AM
RE: inviting the monsters - by Muses - December 15, 2016, 01:56 AM
RE: inviting the monsters - by Nechako - December 15, 2016, 02:06 AM
RE: inviting the monsters - by Muses - December 15, 2016, 02:19 AM
RE: inviting the monsters - by Nechako - December 15, 2016, 02:32 AM
RE: inviting the monsters - by Muses - December 15, 2016, 02:51 AM
RE: inviting the monsters - by Nechako - December 15, 2016, 03:01 AM
RE: inviting the monsters - by Muses - December 15, 2016, 03:27 AM
RE: inviting the monsters - by Nechako - December 15, 2016, 03:41 AM
RE: inviting the monsters - by Muses - December 15, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: inviting the monsters - by Doe - December 15, 2016, 09:59 PM