Silvertip Mountain I will personally stab you in the eye with a foreign object
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Private 
Alright, BWP thread for the gang! Hope I'm not forgetting anyone: @Jhala, @Laurel, @Tapat, @Astik, @Dagfinn, @Moonbrook. (and just in case *fingers crossed* @Tambourine, and @Silas)!

Together, this rag-tag group of refugees conquered the Sunspire Mountains without issue. They made a steady pace in their southward journey toward home. Wherever that may be. Once again, Reek found himself amassing a following, but they did not gather to follow some empty god. No, these wolves followed he and his family to survive -- to come together with strength. For that, their bond was greater. Reek felt most comfortable at the helm of a group, surrounded by those who supported him. His anxious heart was finally full of hope for the future for both his family and those who chose to follow. This was good. Wherever they went, Reek was sure that they would thrive.

For the past few days, the temperature had been steadily dropping to bone chilling levels. The snow did not abate, but it did not hinder the nomads in their journey. Spirits were high. Not even the cold could freeze the hope that burned in their hearts. However, on the horizon, there was darkness. Thick, black clouds writhed and rolled in the evening's dying light. "A storm is coming," he told them after reading what he could from the signs.

He led them to a mountain, and at it's base was a cavern. Reek slipped inside and motioned for the others to join him to seek shelter from the coming storm. The temperature would surely fall even more, and to protect his young boys, he wished to create a pile of bodies to keep everyone warm.
Messages In This Thread
I will personally stab you in the eye with a foreign object - by Reek - January 12, 2017, 11:36 PM