Neverwinter Forest i never liked the silence before
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
All Welcome 
made some assumptions. lemme know if anyone needs anything changed! tagged some people for reference, but all welcome! 

Ever since he'd lost most of the important figures in his young life, Rian had taken to walking. He walked, and walked—he wandered all throughout the territory and explored every nook, but never really engaged in his findings. In the past, perhaps he would have loudly proclaimed his findings, or brought home his fresh kills for the family to see. But now it was a struggle to feel even a sliver of positivity. There was so much unrest in his heart that every day was a struggle to even get up and move—he did, every day, the same path. He saw his siblings and his mother whenever he returned to the heart of the pack, but was otherwise a ghost even among his peers.

Today he was lying in a dug out hovel beneath the boughs of a great pine approximately a half-mile from the rendevous site. He was aware of the new child and the female, but hadn't made an appearance at the birth. He simply didn't care. @Kjalarr was a stranger to him still and, despite his credentials, Rian felt little need to interact with the man who would be king. He hadn't bothered to seek him out, and why should he? @Cypress, however, had taken to him like a wildfire to tinder and a small part of the O'Malley boy was extremely bothered by it, though not enough to make a scene of it. 

He frowned and stood, ears cupped towards a distant sound.
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
i never liked the silence before - by Rian - January 25, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Amari - February 01, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Eimear - February 02, 2017, 11:40 AM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Rian - February 06, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Amari - February 09, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Eimear - February 23, 2017, 08:41 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Rian - February 26, 2017, 03:19 PM