Stone Circle Make me your deadman
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
All Welcome 
@Steady or someone he hasn't met yet ♥ :) (or both, I dunno XD)

It seemed the cold was finally wearing off - Calloon was awakened by a drip of cold water on his muzzle. It made him sneeze, his golden ringed eyes blinking a few times as he took in where he was. Again, he had slept in the Stone Den and, again, he did not feel like a prisoner. It was a wonderful feeling now he was not afraid of the rocky underground and stone walls anymore - peaceful and warm, on some occasions. Whether someone was in the den or not, he stood up and made his way outside to greet the warming world - his home; Easthollow.

His maw widened and stretched as he yawned, revealing the stump of healed tongue he had left for a moment before he waddled away. While certainly not as cold as before the blizzard, it was still winter and not warm at all - but it did feel like such. It was like holding your hand in ice water before putting it in lukewarm water and then believe that that was hot water - absolutely perfect. Today - I'll show them! I'll show them what I can do!

He crossed the border, going just slightly out of his home with a hunt planned. It was before long that he found a trail that led to a couple of rabbits that were still slightly frozen from the intense cold. They ran from him, but Calloon was nimble and quick and he returned with one plump rabbit in his mouth. The other had escaped this time, but he paid little mind to that. He was visibly panting and clearly tired but very proud of himself. He wondered then - did he spot the caches while wandering before? Curious, curious.
Messages In This Thread
Make me your deadman - by Calloon - January 30, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - January 30, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - January 30, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - January 30, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - January 30, 2017, 04:31 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - January 30, 2017, 04:44 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - January 31, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - February 01, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - February 03, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Mara Susi - February 09, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: Make me your deadman - by Calloon - February 09, 2017, 10:14 AM