The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Private 
@Remy; set shortly after this thread.
Day was back to feeling worried and irritated, but the new lack of tension in his body lent him fresh reserves of patience. They'd get back eventually, and it was best they had a Plan before they got there. So he didn't snap at Remy to hurry up or quit wasting time. In fact, Day himself slowed down, chuffing at his new partner-in-crime to signal a break in their march back toward home.

"We should probably decide how much we're going to tell everyone," he sighed, looking Easthollow's direction. Nothing at all would be optimal, of course, but he needed to know that Remy could keep a secret. And if he couldn't, then they really needed a plan. Steady had been lenient once, but Day didn't want to press his luck.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Grayday Sr. - February 01, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 01, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 01, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 01, 2017, 10:02 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 04, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 05, 2017, 03:09 PM