Dragoncrest Cliffs I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Private 
Continued from here

With some difficulty, the pair managed to support Heda until she was able to walk on her own while they made the trek from the cliff. The familiar spires of the redwoods come as a comfort and a relief to Tirgatao, though immediately afterward the pang of anxiety erupts from her heart again. She'd failed in keeping Thuringwethil safe, and though it was likely pass from the minds of Drageda without much consequence, Tirgatao still felt horrible. If she'd been by her side, she could have warned her away from the cliff. Or, maybe, it could have been her to fall instead. She was less important. Drageda couldn't afford to lose their Commander; they could afford to lose their Shouna.

Tirgatao is keenly aware of Heda's pained breathing and Hush's own footsteps on her other side. They both keep her grounded from her anxiety as they pass beneath the towering boughs of the massive trees into the sanctuary of the pack, and away from the dangers poised by the Wilds. She doesn't attempt to offer Thuringwethil any sort of comfort through touch, knowing it likely wouldn't be well recieved, but she spares her a concerned glance as she speaks. "I'll call @Portia." She stated while her ears twisted further back, "@Dio and @Wildfire too?" She suggests after a beat.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Tirgatao - February 26, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Hush - February 26, 2017, 11:48 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Dio - February 28, 2017, 10:33 PM