Swiftcurrent Creek the two weed spots, the two hot glocks
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Skipping Kieran with Belle's permission
Grayday's head cocked in confusion at the woman's question. Did she know Amber? Did she know Sunny and Dawn? The male was sure he'd never met her before, but the shewolf seemed to think she had business with his family. Before he could inquire futher, however, he caught the scent of another stranger nearby. His eyes quickly landed on the tan-and-buff form of another male.

Feeling uneasy, now, Grayday lumbered to his paws, not wanting to remain in his vulnerable position any longer.

"I don't see why you need to know," he answered the woman, speaking honestly and without hostile intent. Still, there was a suspicious edge to his voice as he wondered whether she was in league with his estranged wife - whether they both were. He'd not allow her to take the children back after all this time, and he doubted they would consent to it, either.

He turned his attention back to the male, the greater of the two possible adversaries. To him, he gave what he would not to the woman: "We can leave, do it please ya. I'm not looking for trouble."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Grayday Sr. - March 10, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Heartha - March 11, 2017, 08:58 PM
RE: the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Heartha - March 17, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Grayday Sr. - March 22, 2017, 11:08 PM
RE: the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Heartha - March 22, 2017, 11:14 PM
RE: the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Heartha - March 29, 2017, 10:51 PM
RE: the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Heartha - April 10, 2017, 10:43 PM