Dragoncrest Cliffs It would be after you've caressed me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
@Tirgatao. You get my 500th post~!

Down below the horizon sank the sun, the obnoxiously bright light that it produced regularly being taken right along with it. In its place there arose the moon, its essence alone something of a pleasantry in place of the sun, whose rays had irritated the boy for as long as he could remember. It was during the night that he often wandered alone, rarely ever bothering to seek out the company of another. The night was similar to many others as Xan found himself wandering through a tunnel, lacking a destination. There were no turns to be taken, just a straight shoot through to the back, where he swore he could see some light. Accustomed to the underground tunnels of Blackfeather and their glowworms, he assumed that all he could see were some worms and possibly fungi, but continued forward anyways. As he reached the back, however, he was greeted by a surprise, for there were no insects or mushrooms but another opening. Passing through, it led him out into the open, where he could both hear and see the ocean, as well as feel the sand underfoot. For a long moment, he did nothing more than stand there beneath the glow of the moon, listening to the water as it crashed against the shore.

Many steps later and Alexander was strolling along the shoreline, the path on which he walked curving outwards every so often to prevent the water from wrapping itself around his ankles; he did not trust the ocean during the night. Before long, he found a place in the sand where he could lay down and still be able to see the water clearly, but not be touched by it. There he settled, facing the sea and, briefly, wondering what all lurked in its depths. After deciding that he didn’t care, he threw the thoughts away and focused on the sound of the water as it stretched out over the sand, and then retracted like the claws of a feline. He thought of searching for Kendra and bringing her to lay with him, but chose, instead, to wait until the sun was once again overhead to try and show it to her.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
It would be after you've caressed me - by Xan - March 21, 2017, 10:09 PM
RE: It would be after you've caressed me - by Tirgatao - March 22, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: It would be after you've caressed me - by Xan - March 28, 2017, 12:38 AM
RE: It would be after you've caressed me - by Tirgatao - April 05, 2017, 03:11 PM