Firefly Glen everything about you is so overwhelming
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch was appreciative of Rose's transparency towards the subject matter, yet, given the scenario, he couldn't completely agree with her. "I agree with you, but, we will never align ourselves with Neverwinter." There was authority in Rannoch's tone as he looked towards her, his ears pressing forward and his shoulders squaring. "Cypress and I were the children of the Forest's Alphas until they died a few months back. The current leadership there is something we don't agree with. We will be as far away from the forest as possible." His words were followed by a sharp exhale, as he dismissed the subject altogether in that final puff of breath. 

His body seemed to relax noticably as the went on to explain what she was looking for in a territory. "I'll make sure we settle where there is vegetation," Rannoch assured her, smiling. "You and your skills are important to us and I wouldn't want you to travel far." Rose's skillset was curcial to their survival and Rannoch knew that he would have to find somewhere that worked for her and her herbs.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 17, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 18, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 18, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 19, 2017, 07:40 AM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 19, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 19, 2017, 11:55 AM