Hideaway Strath Neverland is home to lost boys like me
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

It was probably a good thing her leaders liked her. At least then when she kept coming along with new issues there weren't as likely to maul her. "We can do that, then. Once you two eat, if you want to rest I will talk to my Alpha's about getting you home." If not for the young children to tend to Hemlock wouldn't have hesitated in getting him home - now though, she had to consider the life beyond herself. That was the very basis of Teaghlaigh. "My home is this way," She said as she lead him to her densite, stopping at a nearby cache to gather food enough for all three of them to share.

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 21, 2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - April 21, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 22, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - April 22, 2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 25, 2017, 04:07 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - June 29, 2017, 04:44 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - June 30, 2017, 01:29 AM