Redhawk Caldera click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley became absorbed by the hunt shortly after finding the trail. She glanced back only once to make sure Ben was following and once confirmed, set her sights for the prize. She moved through the woods with her head slung low for a little while, then dropped her body close to the ground as well once the scent of wild turkey was paired with the sound of them.

Once she finally caught sight of the rustling of brush ahead and the flicker of a feather between the shrubbage, Finley slowed to a near stop. She breathed in the scent of them and between that and the rest of her attentive senses, she determined that there were about five of them meandering around beneath the evergreen boughs. She waited for Benjamin to come to her side (as I'm presuming he did) before giving him instruction in the barest of whispers. "I'll move to the left, you go to the right. Stay low and quiet. I'll break cover and drive them towards you - you grab whatever you can as the run past. Go for the neck and avoid their feet. They'll thrash you with their wings, but they're harmless so just don't let go."

Fin didn't wait for his response - she simply moved to the left as silently as possible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Finley - August 13, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Ben - September 18, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Ben - September 29, 2017, 02:58 PM