Redhawk Caldera i've never been great with peer pressure.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
In spite of her exhaustion, Fin's tail began to thump upon the ground as Elwood crept in. She watched his face closely as he set his eyes upon the latest batch of Blackthorns, memorizing each second for the times to come in the future when the kids were driving her nuts and she needed to remember why she'd had them in the first place. Some part of the reason was for her, but a majority of it was for him. Most of what she did in her life since meeting Elwood had all been for him. Once or twice, she'd rebelled against it. But she had long since given into her devotion for this man who stood grinning like a silly billy down at his children.

She forced herself to lift her head to glance at the four pups tucked against her when he asked who they were. Her gaze was unfocused and the act of moving made her head spin slightly, but she was determined to respond. "This guy is Taoiseach," she said, leaning to give each pup a quick face cleaning as she introduced them in turn, "This little chick is Fiadh, and this is Mathghamhain," she announced with a bleary smile, completely failing to notice she'd just given her daughter a boy's name and her mate would never know the difference since he didn't know the language. Lol sorry Clover.

She looked at Lucca last and gave him a frown,
"I dunno about this one. I'll have to think... someday," she murmured, her voice fading as she plopped her head back down with a sigh. "Hey, how bout I get you pregnant next time. I think it's your turn," Fin said, her eyes closing.

Messages In This Thread
i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Finley - July 10, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Finley - July 19, 2017, 07:15 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Raven - August 03, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Elwood - August 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Towhee - August 07, 2017, 10:39 AM