Larksong Grotto Lately, I find myself throwing stones
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
It was the buzzing of flies that drew her attention, soon accompanied by the unmistakable odor of death. Wildfire narrowly avoided retching, holding her breath until the nausea passed and then breathing primarily through her mouth as she inched closer to the corpse. There wasn't much left to it: just a skull, a rib cage and a smear of blackened blood baked by the July sun. There was just enough stinking, rotting flesh to keep the bugs busy now that the scavengers were done with it, she noted before quickly backpedaling away from the remains.

She gulped in several mouthfuls of fresh air as she peered at her surroundings. Larksong Grotto, she thought to herself, remembering bits and pieces of its sordid history with Drageda. Wildfire was pretty sure nobody had lived here for a while now—although apparently someone had died here recently...—yet she let her muzzle drift toward the ground as she combed for scents. Maybe she would find something of interest here and maybe she wouldn't. But it was worth a look around.
Messages In This Thread
Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - July 24, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - August 07, 2017, 11:12 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - August 08, 2017, 08:37 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - August 11, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - August 11, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - September 01, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - September 11, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - September 15, 2017, 02:46 PM