Larksong Grotto Lately, I find myself throwing stones
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Work has been kicking mine. I figured I'd close up shop here! :)

Wildfire bobbed her head to acknowledge his statement without saying anything further on the subject. He wanted to know what she was doing out this way, which was only fair turnabout.

"I'm a bit of a wanderer too," she explained, then added, "I like to range, and scout information while I'm at it. The commander will be very interested to know that the Larksong Grotto pack is gone, for instance." Her black tail flicked. "Speaking of which, I ought to head back. It was nice meeting you, Athanasius."

She bobbed her smudged snout again, chestnut eyes glancing briefly at her new acquaintance's face before she dropped her gaze and turned. Wildfire offered a polite woof of goodbye, then began trotting back toward her homestead to report her findings to Thuringwethil.
Messages In This Thread
Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - July 24, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - August 07, 2017, 11:12 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - August 08, 2017, 08:37 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - August 11, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - August 11, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - September 01, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - September 11, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - September 15, 2017, 02:46 PM