Dragoncrest Cliffs who will bring me flowers when it's over?
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 

Each day Eske and the rest do not return is agony. There is little for her to do but wait these days, hoping they breech their borders once more sometime soon. She imagines them bringing both of them back with them, mostly in one piece, but home and some days she imagines them returning with the worst news, or if she’s having a half decent day, no news at all. But each day she is empty handed with nothing to go on and her restless mind has become quite difficult to keep quiet.

Most of the day is wasted and she’s done nothing more but skirt the borders, looking for signs. Spending time with Blixen and her training has been a little bit of a reprieve but it is not enough. Thuringwethil weaves through one tree after the next as the sun settles into the backdrop, sinking into the ocean where she can’t currently see. Her mind still goes a mile a minute, her legs antsy and restless, and she won’t stop until she’s tired herself out.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
who will bring me flowers when it's over? - by Antumbra - September 15, 2017, 05:28 PM
RE: who will bring me flowers when it's over? - by Corva - September 17, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: who will bring me flowers when it's over? - by Antumbra - September 23, 2017, 07:37 PM