Blackfeather Woods let me show you the way and the life
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
Triumph rings in his ears as no quick retort from the girl surfaces, knowing quite well that his fury in itself scares her. It is evident in her eyes; the hope for escape burning out as quickly as it was implanted. He almost smiles, instead, his lips quirking up in a quick, crooked smirk. He leans down to whisper in her ear, teeth grazing the side of her cheek simply for the effect that said canines would just as easily wrap around her throat. "You know, I think I quite like you when you don't speak," He's taking advantage of her shell-shocked state and he knows this, that the impact of his wrath overcomes the very spirit that drives the girl to test him. He has put her in her place, and in some cruel way, he enjoys it. Or rather, he enjoys her. Submissive, to him and him alone. But thoughts of that nature don't often take precedence in his mind, and once it does, he disregards the idea entirely in favor of conventional concepts of survival, and in the occasion, he passes his behavior off as punishment and nothing more. 
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 22, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 22, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 25, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 25, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Ganondorf - September 26, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by The Wispmother - September 27, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 28, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 28, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Ganondorf - October 05, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - October 23, 2017, 09:47 PM