Blackfeather Woods let me show you the way and the life
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
She speaks foolishly, in a way that undermines his will do to exactly what she demands. However, he does not get a chance to promise that he would before his brother comes crawling, drawing out an exaggerated entrance of false grandeur. But Vaati knows better, he knows his brother. In that instant he stiffens, muscles tensing with caution as Ganon approaches the girl much too close for Vaati's liking. He knows his brother's motives, his drives, the things that make him do what he does, and in the company of the captive Ganondorf was not supposed to know about — the one he had purposely hidden — he knows his brother sees the only opportunity, and perhaps, liability. Vaati's awareness of his brother's intentions only heightens when he speaks with words lined with jealousy, a pointed sultry look Vaati understands but ignores; his intentions are anything other than the one his brother silently accuses him of, that he knows of.

But it is the arrival of Kotake that ignites his vexation once more; a secret plan was meant to be kept - secret. Even from the wandering eyes of malevolent siblings that would sooner rip the girl apart than entertaining her false hope like Vaati had. Irritation rises in his temper, the hairs on his back bristling and he lets out a frustrated sigh in his sister's direction as if to shut her up. True, she had not bore witness to the scars that cracked his appearance just yet, but in present company, he was unwilling to recount the story once more. He doesn't want to; his failure to retribute himself in return is more painful than the permanent disfigurement on his face, for at least there, he can never look upon it with utter rage.

His gaze snaps to Kotake, looking down on her pitied, angered expression with lack of appreciation, "I'll tell you later." It comes out in a strict hiss before returning his attention to his brother, eyeing him with warning balanced between both working eyes. His hackles rise threateningly, staking his mark on the captive female with that one swift movement. "I believe you have your own toys to play with, brother," His retort leaves no room for defiance, demanding that the other obey or suffer what it means to mess with a man scorned, moving to angle himself in front of the girl and against both brother and sister. The fact that these are his siblings before him does not concern him. Vaati knows what Ganondorf, Kotake, are capable of, things that go beyond his field of expertise,  things he cannot counteract, and he silences their intent to involve themselves with that is his. 
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 22, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 22, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 25, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 25, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Ganondorf - September 26, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by The Wispmother - September 27, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 28, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 28, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Ganondorf - October 05, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - October 23, 2017, 09:47 PM