Dragoncrest Cliffs make a fury of me
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

oof, the look. blix has yet to be on the recieving end of one of those subtle looks - it's enough to make the girl shut up at any rate, her ears flicking back apologetically. artaax speaks up, echoing blix's own feelings and she glances at him gratefully, the last vestiges of her annoyance fading. 

in any case, the children get their way. blix looks back at her nomi and nods, serious. the restrictions don't bother the warrior-in-training: she's coming so she can help keep them safe - she's not a scout by nature. "sha, nomi. chof,"  she thanks nomi with a dip of her head - even a month ago she may have grinned and wagged her tail, excited to have won her way, but now she accepts the order with a measure of calmness, knowing it is not a game but a serious responsibility nomi is  granting her. still, there is a part of her that's a little excited - a chance to visit mother's - and by extension, her - family is not something to take for granted even under the circumstances. and of course she holds deeply onto the hope that this will be the trip where they find her mother and bring her home, alive and well.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
make a fury of me - by Antumbra - September 25, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Blixen - September 25, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Artaax - September 25, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Antumbra - September 26, 2017, 11:26 AM
RE: make a fury of me - by Blixen - September 26, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Artaax - September 26, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Antumbra - September 27, 2017, 09:02 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Blixen - September 28, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Artaax - September 29, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Antumbra - September 30, 2017, 06:45 AM