Blacktail Deer Plateau There's a haze above my TV
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
"Daddy! Daddy, can I go with Kieran?" Easy begged, garnering a few seconds of her father's attention as he moved among his pack, giving instruction and checking over each wolf he passed. Grayday's eyes flitted briefly to the red-tinged boy's retreating form before he gave his daughter a smile and quick orders to return to the rendezvous if Kieran didn't want to play. The silver-streaked girl was darting off almost before she had her father's permission. Luckily, there were other wolves around that needed his attention.

At a steady lope, Easy caught up to the boy before he'd gotten too far, though the voices of their packmates were already nothing but a distant murmur behind them. "Kier! Kieran!" she hailed, bumping her shoulder against his legs as she came up beside him. "Can I come with? What are we doing?"

Eager brown eyes gazed up at the older boy as she excitedly awaited confirmation. Kieran was someone she'd known her whole life, although there'd never been much occassion for them to hang out, except when he was babysitting (and in those cases, she was usually trying to sneak away). Still, she loved the older boy as she did all her family members, and now that she was older, he was a ticket to adventure like any other adult.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
There's a haze above my TV - by Kieran Adrien - October 08, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: There's a haze above my TV - by Easy - October 08, 2017, 02:35 PM
RE: There's a haze above my TV - by Kieran Adrien - October 08, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: There's a haze above my TV - by Easy - October 08, 2017, 06:41 PM
RE: There's a haze above my TV - by Kieran Adrien - October 11, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: There's a haze above my TV - by Easy - October 15, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: There's a haze above my TV - by Kieran Adrien - October 25, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: There's a haze above my TV - by Easy - October 30, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: There's a haze above my TV - by Kieran Adrien - November 27, 2017, 08:18 AM