Redhawk Caldera you never feel the jet lag unless you're trying to fit in.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
The girl was obviously quite put out by his request for clarification. His ears flattened in annoyance as she spoke to him as though he were the stupid one. Thur's words rang in his mind in the midst of his irritation. He was a guest in this pack's territory, and so he forced his irritation to settle with a roll of his shoulders and a deep breath. He was the son of the heda, and it irked him beyond belief to have to submit himself to anyone outside of Drageda. But he did not ignore his nomi, and certainly not his commander.

"I didn't say anything," Artaax replied, speaking slowly as well, "She told me I was boring and smelly and ran off to find my sister." He felt the irritation rise again, this time directed at the pup for insulting him and determining that Blixen would be a better companion. He didn't like others to be better than him at anything, even if he didn't actually want to entertain the kid and was glad she'd run off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you never feel the jet lag unless you're trying to fit in. - by Artaax - November 08, 2017, 07:31 PM