Stone Circle All we are is an isle of flightless birds
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Gosh, I upset myself just writing it lol

Valette's attempts at comforting did not ease the hollow in his chest, but the man appreciated them regardless. She was a kind wolfess indeed. He scrunched his eyes, hoping that maybe the pain would just... leave. It didn't, and he supposed he should not be surprised, but it was still disappointing. "Don't.... don't apologise, it isn't your fault...." He sniffled, frowning at his own attitude. He took a deep, shaky breath. 

"I won't.. give up on them. I can't. I just... I don't know where they are, where they've gone, w-where they might even be. Where do I even start?" He took a hurt glance up at the sky, the clouds covering the blue and leaving a grey cover over the light. Then his gaze swept over the horizon. "I hope... I hope they're o-out there, and I hope they're okay... " I hope they didn't leave because I did something wrong?

His ears perked up slightly at her suggestion, and he gave a slight nod, a small sparkle of hope in his eyes. "That... sounds like a good idea..."
Messages In This Thread
All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - November 22, 2017, 08:31 AM
RE: All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - December 04, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - December 14, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - December 20, 2017, 09:48 AM