Redhawk Caldera Once again I must part
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
She's in a mood... :D Making some assumptions here.

I am leaving again...

Fin stared at her friend, surprise written plainly across her face. It hadn't gone unnoticed by her that Sebastian had been withdrawn since re-joining the Caldera with his family. She'd been happy to have him back in the beginning, thinking that perhaps he and his mate - whatever her name was - might grow close to her and Elwood in the way that Peregrine and Fox had.

But whatsherface had left, and one by one, the rest of Sebastian's former pack had as well, save for a spare few loyal individuals. Truth be told, Finley hadn't cared to see the others go. They had never tried very hard to integrate with the Redhawks, and she was glad to be left only with the few who had. Fin knew though that it took its toll on her friend and assumed his more reclusive nature was driven by that loss. Still, his sudden announcement was no less surprising. And no less... unappreciated.

"Are you serious right now?" Fin answered a little hotly, not sparing a glance to see how her mate was reacting, "We're in the middle of preparing for Winter, not to mention about to go to war with our neighbors, and you're going to take off on us because you're having a mid-life crisis?" In all fairness, Sebastian might not even have known about the potential attack on Blackfeather (I don't know if we really told anyone yet). But he and Andalusia were two of the few full-fledged adults in the pack, and to be losing them both now with what they were about to undertake, after all she had done for them, was................... unappreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Once again I must part - by Sebastian - November 23, 2017, 05:00 AM
RE: Once again I must part - by Finley - November 24, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: Once again I must part - by Andalusia - November 27, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:53 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Sebastian - November 29, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: Once again I must part - by Finley - November 30, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Elwood - December 13, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Sebastian - December 17, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Finley - December 19, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Elwood - December 27, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Sebastian - December 29, 2017, 12:16 PM