Redhawk Caldera Once again I must part
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
So uh.. exit Fin :D ILU ALL SORRY

Fin glanced at her mate, feeling perturbed that he was apologizing. Okay so they had apparently neglected to directly inform the pair, but still. True members of her pack would have heard through the grapevine, just as many of the rest of her wolves had. It was becoming very evident to her that Sebastian and Andalusia were not nearly as integrated as she'd formerly believed, and instead of considering her own failures in this, she simply blamed them. It was pretty easy to do when she was feeling so upset about everything else in her world already.

There was reluctance in Sebastian's tone when he offered to fight if needed. She had to fight herself to not roll her eyes, which became increasingly difficult as he further agreed to stay with just as little enthusiasm. It was clearly not what he wanted to do, and her temper rose again at this simple fact even though it was completely understandable that he would feel this way. And this time, she couldn't shut herself up even with Elwood's soothing presence at her side.

"You know we aren't doing this arbitrarily," Fin found herself saying, unable to help herself, "This isn't some whim. It's not some thoughtless act of vengeance for what they've done to our loved ones - though even if it was, I would think even that is a pretty damn good reason to act." Her tail lashed behind her as she looked between the two. "They are a danger to our pack, and to any other in this valley. They kidnap and torture wolves for no reason, and I will not just hide here within our borders with my tail tucked between my legs while psychopaths like that are out there, threatening the safety of my children. I will not let them get hurt again, no matter what it costs me."

She was shaking. She hadn't realized that she was shaking, or that her voice had raised with each passionate word. Angry tears had sprung to her eyes somewhere during her speech/rant - anger that in truth had very little to do with Sebastian or his mate (by the way,she had decided they were mates). She sucked in a breath before looking at Sebastian once more and adding in a more even, quieter tone, "I would think that given the danger to your own kids, you'd find the balls to step up here a little more. But if you don't want to fight with us then just get out now. I have no time for this. I have a war to prepare for."

Fin turned on her heels then and left, not sparing a glance for any of the three that had stood in her presence. She was angry. She was angry at Blackfeather for what they'd done to her family, angry at Sebastian for being (understandably) reluctant to go fight in a war he'd been forced into, and most of all just angry at herself for not being able to prevent her loved ones from being hurt in the first place. Any words spoken in her wake would fall upon ears too full of her own anger to hear anything else.

Messages In This Thread
Once again I must part - by Sebastian - November 23, 2017, 05:00 AM
RE: Once again I must part - by Finley - November 24, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: Once again I must part - by Andalusia - November 27, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:53 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Sebastian - November 29, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: Once again I must part - by Finley - November 30, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Elwood - December 13, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Sebastian - December 17, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Finley - December 19, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Elwood - December 27, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Sebastian - December 29, 2017, 12:16 PM