Dragoncrest Cliffs wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Blixen tries to cover up her words again, stammering through while Furi has already turned to leave. She does her best to ignore everything coming out of her mouth so she can keep going, not letting anything pull her back into the argument. A few steps later, though, she’s blocked by the fiery girl and she resists the urge to lift her lips and flash her teeth. She’d never imagine a time where she’d wanted to hurt something and she isn’t so sure what to do with it now. It’s not necessarily Blixen she directs the urge but she doesn’t know where to put it. She bites back the growl developing a rumble in her chest, tearing her gaze away and tightens her jaws against the bird. Any harder and she might break it in half and drop it.

With a sharp inhale and hold of her breath, she searches the girls face. Pale eyes look to one side of Blixen, and then the other, and she trails around for other some kind of opening. Any movement in one direction is met with resistance and she frowns and drops the bird again. “Then why don’t you trust me?” she says without want for an answer. She’s already used her dramatic exit and now she’s forced to become rigid and firming up her posture to keep herself in place. 

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error - by Mallaidh - November 25, 2017, 11:37 AM